I am a proud mama of twin boys Patrick and Joel. Here is where all our family and friends can check out how cute they are and how they are growing.
So damn cute! Particularly the last one with his hands straight above his head:-)aunty nat
AHHHH....As if those are not the cutest little boys i ever did see....You look awesome Chris....Love Me
I love the pics, Christa. What a great way to see how they are growing. How are you coping with those two little cuties? Jackie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So damn cute! Particularly the last one with his hands straight above his head:-)
aunty nat
AHHHH....As if those are not the cutest little boys i ever did see....You look awesome Chris....Love Me
I love the pics, Christa. What a great way to see how they are growing. How are you coping with those two little cuties?
Jackie
Post a Comment